Psychiatrist (Rancho ART)
Anka is seeking a professional psychiatrist to provide services for our Adult Crisis Residential Treatment program in Riverside, CA called Rancho West.
This is a contract, part time position with flexible hours- 4 hours per week
Rancho ART is a Adult Residential Treatment Program for individuals experiencing an acute behavioral health crisis. A maximum of 15 individuals are served at any given time, staying an average of 12 months as they participate in a highly structured recovery program.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES. Under the Supervision of the Chief Medical Officer and in collaboration with program staff:
- Provide psychiatric consultation
- Assess the condition of clients, from admission to an ongoing basis
- Review client medications
- Develop a therapeutic relationship with our clients
- Perform administrative functions such as clinical chartings and medication records
- provide psychiatric evaluation for any new admissions and follow-up appointments for other patients no less than monthly, but as frequently as clinically needed
- Member of multi-disciplinary team
- Documentation in new Credible EMR can be done onsite or from home
- Available for in-person
- Independent Contractor
- MD License. Licensed to practice and prescribe in the State of California.
- State of California DEA license in good standing.
- Must pass a Department of Justice and FBI fingerprint clearance.
- Must provide own malpractice
Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We value our employees and provide competitive benefit and health plans in addition to a matching 401k Retirement plan.