LPT Facility Manager - FT
Anka is looking for a dedicated and reliable LPT/Facility Manager to join our team in Montebello, Ca.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Taylor Home is a safe, supportive, and permanent home for children with intellectual disabilities and co-occurring behavioral and emotional challenges. The care, support and supervision provided at Taylor Home are tailored to each individual’s strengths, challenges, interests and goals through a variety of daily home and community activities. A team of qualified staff and behavioral and psychiatric specialists work with program participants to build their adaptive skills (self-care, communication, social, etc.), increase confidence, and improve their overall quality of life.
ABOUT THE POSITION: Under the supervision of the Program Administrator, provide rehabilitative support services in a 4-bed highly structured community residential treatment facility for children ages 10-18 with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities. and mental disabilities.
This is a non-exempt position.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Facility Manager over program.
- Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team and assist in the evaluation and assessment, treatment planning, and discharge planning for each individual.
- Administer medications, treatments and special diets as ordered by physician.
- Provide direct care, training and supervision to the individuals as prescribed in the individual IPP and provided for in the Facility Program Design and Training Schedule.
- Provide for the physical care, training, supervision and recreation of the individuals.
- Observe persons served conditions and behaviors, documenting in individuals records significant issues as they occur and notifying administrator/ director and/ or physician as needed.
- One (1) year experience working with developmentally disabled adults ages 10-18 years in residential setting.
- Possession of a valid California license to practice as a Licensed Psychiatric Technician, issued by the California Board of Psychiatric Technician Examiners, or a Licensed Vocational Nurse, current and in good standing.
- Possession of DSP I, DSP II and CPI certificates prior to provision of services.
- Must meet qualifications for Facility Manager under Title 17 and Title 22 regulations.
- CPR certification preferred.
Other Requirements: Must have a valid CA driver’s license in good standing with proof of current auto insurance. Ability to pass pre-employment background check, Med/TB clearance and obtain FBI/DOJ fingerprint clearance.