Group Home/Program Administrator
Anka is seeking a Program Administrator to manage our residential program for youth with intellectual disabilities in Glendale, CA called Anka Maple Home!
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Program Administrator will manage a highly structured residential treatment program. This program is aimed for youth ages 6-17 who are experiencing Intellectual disabilities and co-occurring behavior challenges. This is a full-time, exempt position with full benefits.
Shift : Monday through Friday (on call weekends for phone calls)
Pay Rate : $24 -$29 (Depending on Experience)
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Regional Administrator, the Program Administrator will:
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff.
- Develop and establish clinical and administrative policies and procedures, which include intake and daily scheduling.
- Oversee billing procedures in compliance with Medi-Cal and Anka standards.
- Maintain our relationships with the Regional Center and Community Partners.
- Provide a positive, safe, and therapeutic environment for both staff and individuals served.
- 2 years of experience in supervising a 4 bed facility or more
- Working with people who have dual-diagnosis (mental/developmental) intellectual disabilities and complex behavioral challenges.
- Valid Group Home Administrators certification.
- Meet requirements for continuing education in H & S Code 1562.3 (f) (1) for renewal of Administrator certification.
- Masters Degree in a related field is required
- Must have valid California Driver's License; good driving record. Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of Anka insurance carrier.
- Continuing education required related to managing a residential facility.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 11 Paid time off for holidays and generous vacation plan
- Employer paid life insurance plan.
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, child care and commuter expenses.
- Discounts, appreciation events, and more.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.