LPT/FM Part Time (32 hours)
Anka is seeking multiple Licensed Psych Tech/Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN / LPTs) for our new Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) South Hills program in West Covina!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Anka has an part time (32 hours) Licensed Psych Tech (LPT) at our NEW ANKA SOUTH HILLS HOME for individuals with intellectual disabilities in West Covina, Ca.
- Days and Hours may vary (must be flexible with scheduling)
CORPORATION: Anka is a private non-profit agency providing community mental health services. The Mission of Anka BHI is to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Services include crisis, transitional and long term residential treatment, day rehabilitation, assisted and independent living, vocational rehabilitation and employment services, multi-service centers and a shelter for the homeless. Corporation services are provided in Riverside, Ventura, Los Angeles, Contra Costa, Solano,San Joaquin, San Diego, and other counties in Southern California.
ABOUT THE POSITION: The LVN / LPT will be essential team member in the support and treatment of our clients in our 4-bed specialized adult residential facility/residential treatment program. The clients are between the ages of 18-59 years old.**
We are seeking:
1 Part Time Licensed Psych Tech/Licensed Vocational Nurses
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES. In cooperation with the Program Administrator and clinical team, the LVN / LPT will:
- Provide daily nursing services such as client care, individual counseling, medication support, and case management.
- Participate in updating of treatment plans, administering medications, and monitoring interactions
- Chart and report any significant changes in condition and general progress of clients
- Administer, monitor and take inventory of medications
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of experience in the mental health field.
- Bi-cultural/bi-lingual experience preferred
- Possession of a valid California license to practice as a Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Licensed Vocational Nurse, issued by the California Board of Psychiatric Technician Examiners, current and in good standing
- Must have valid California Driver's License; good driving record. Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of Anka insurance carrier.
WHAT WE OFFER: We value our employees and provide competitive benefit and health plans in addition to a matching 401k Retirement plan.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.