Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker - (4) On-Call
Anka is seeking an experienced and reliable MHRW to join our CRT team in the city of Ventura, CA.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Ventura CRT is a Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) Program for individuals experiencing an acute behavioral health crisis. Located in a premier, state-of-the art facility, the Ventura CRT is designed to deliver superior programming, client care, and safety for both clients and staff. Our clients participate in a highly structured recovery program and work with a team of specialists who help them resolve the behavioral or emotional issues associated with their crisis and give them the tools necessary to help them work through future challenges and re-integrate back into the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION: The MHRW will be integral part of the rehabilitation of clients and mental health team in our CRT program. The CRT’s primary goal is to divert clients from hospitalization and provide a positive and therapeutic environment.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In collaboration with the Program Administrator and clinical team, MHRWs will:
- Coordinate and monitor treatment plans for the clients, which can include intake, assessment and discharge planning
- Assist with activities involving rehabilitation and therapy.
- Be responsible for administrative tasks, such as progress notes and other client and program information like Medi-Cal billing
- Supervise and escort clients to medical and dental appointments, community outings, and other activities.
- Flexibility in scheduling
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least one year of experience in a mental health setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education in social work or related field preferred.
Other Requirements: Must have valid California Driver’s License Class III/C. (Proof of Auto Insurance) and be pass a pre-employment background screening, TB testing, and be able to obtain DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance.
WHAT WE OFFER: We value our employees and provide competitive benefit and health plans in addition to a matching 401k Retirement plan.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.