ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Santa Maria CRT is a Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) Programs for individuals experiencing an acute behavioral health crisis. Unlike programs that are held in a psychiatric unit or hospital-like facility, Santa Maria CRT is held in a natural home setting in order to better engage the individual in the recovery process. Our clients participate in a highly structured recovery program and work with a team of specialists who help them resolve the behavioral or emotional issues associated with their crisis and give them the tools necessary to help them work through future challenges and re-integrate back into the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Case Manager is responsible for providing intake/admission facilitation, discharge planning, service coordination, and an array of case management services for the clients at Santa Maria CRT. The goal of the program is to assist clients in their recovery and transition them back into the community with the tools and services to enable them to function as independently as possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage clients in a welcoming, hopeful, and empathic manner regardless of stage of readiness and phase of treatment.
- Provide discharge planning for clients.
- Provide outreach services at referral sources to facilitate admission process, professional relationships and overall utilization of the CRT programs.
- Assist clients with obtaining benefits and resources available to them
- Facilitate contact with treatment facilities, outpatient and continuing case management facilities
- Complete accurate and timely charting in accordance with Quality Assurance Standards and Medi-Cal/Medicare guidelines and requirements.
40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, hours to be determined.
Education: B.A. degree or equivalent from an accredited four year college in social work, vocational rehabilitation, counseling and guidance, vocational counseling, psychology, industrial relations, personnel, or an allied field.
- A minimum of one year of experience in the mental health field is required.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing with proof of current auto insurance. Ability to pass pre-employment background check, Med/TB clearance.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 11 Paid time off for holidays and generous vacation plan
- Employer paid life insurance plan.
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, child care and commuter expenses.
- Discounts, appreciation events, and more
Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.