Licensed Mental Health Clinician
About Our Company: Anka is a private non-profit agency providing community mental health services. The Mission of Anka BHI is to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website on www.ankabhi.org for more information about our dynamic organization.
About the Job: Under the supervision of the Regional Director, provide clinical oversight of a 6-bed crisis residential treatment facility for the stabilization, support and treatment for adolescents who have mental/emotional disabilities. The program's primary goal is to divert clients from hospitalization or act as an alternative to hospitalization and to re-integrate clients into the community. The Licensed Clinician is responsible for overseeing all matters relating to client-related/clinical issues in compliance with: 1) state and federal regulations; 2) Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. Policies and Procedures; and 3) contractual agreements.
24 hrs. per week…Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (9a – 5p). Days and times are flexible
- Providing clinical leadership to all staff
- Providing a full range of clinical services including; individual, family and group therapy; psychosocial and risk assessment; and develop and evaluate treatment plans
- Providing clinical supervision to students/interns collecting clinical hours
- Planning and implementing admission and discharge procedures and program rules and guidelines
- Assisting in the documentation and transfer of info necessary for continuity of treatment
- Assisting in monitoring the maintenance of client files and records necessary for audits and funding reimbursement
- Establishing and maintaining linkages with stakeholders and community programs
This position requires one of the following Professional License:
- Licensed Psychologist
Education Required: Doctorate or Master’s degree in psychology
- Four (4) years experience in mental health work
- At least two (2) years in a community-based mental health setting
- Two (2) years experience in administrative supervision
- Experience in crisis residential treatment is an asset. Bi-cultural/bi-lingual experience is an asset
- A valid California Driver's License - Class C; good driving record
- Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of our insurance carrier
If you meet requirements, we encourage you to apply!