Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker On-Call
Anka is seeking a reliable and dedicated on-call Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker for our Crisis Stabilization (CS) Program in Rohnert Park, CA.
Candidates open to committing to one NOC shift a week (Fridays, 12 AM to 8 AM) are a plus!
This is a great position for students or others interested in picking up a few extra shifts with a great, caring organization!
ABOUT THE POSITION: The MHRW will be integral part of the rehabilitation of clients and mental health team in our CS program. The CS’s primary goal is to divert clients from hospitalization and provide a positive and therapeutic environment. This is a non-exempt position. Full time, part time and on-call positions available
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES. Under the Supervision of our Program Administrator:
- Coordinate and monitor treatment plans for the clients, which can include intake, assessment and discharge planning
- Assist with activities involving rehabilitation and therapy.
- Be responsible for administrative tasks, such as progress notes and other client and program information like Medi-Cal billing
- Supervise and escort clients to medical and dental appointments, community outings, and other activities.
- One year in a mental health setting preferred, but not required. Bi-cultural/bi-lingual is an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education in social work or related field preferred.
- Must have valid California Driver's License; good driving record. Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of Anka insurance carrier.
- Possess a caring and positive attitude and a desire to help people.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.