On-Call Mental Health Reahbilitation Worker (3)
Anka is looking for a Flexible and Caring On-Call Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker to join our team at Casa San Joaquin in Manteca, CA.
Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. For over 40 years, we have provided caring, dependable, and professional community behavioral health and social service programs that serve nearly 15,000 individuals throughout California and Michigan each year. Please visit our website at www.ankabhi.org for more information.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Casa Phoenix is a Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) Program that supports the needs of adults recovering from a behavioral health crisis. Unlike programs that are held in a psychiatric unit or hospital-like facility, Casa Phoenix provides a safe, home-like environment that exclusively serves Kaiser Permanente members in their recovery. A maximum of six individuals are served at any given time, staying an average of 5-7 days as they participate in a highly structured recovery program and work with a team of specialists.
Schedule: On-Call (Floater)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the implementation, promotion and daily operation of a residential treatment facility.
- Develop, coordinate, implement, and monitor individual treatment plans with clients and other treatment agencies and individuals to include intake, assessment, transition, and discharge planning.
- Assist with facility management and ensure infection prevention standards and SB198 safety standards are met.
- Meet standard of Medi-Cal billing productivity by ensuring each direct billable service is accurately and timely documented.
- Act as a role model for other staff and demonstrate adherence to ANKA Policies and Procedures. Ensure paperwork is complete, timely and accurate.
- Supervise the admission process of all clients accepted into the program including an initial intake interview, document action, initial diagnosis and treatment plan and assignment to treatment team within 24 hours.
Education Required: Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent and some related post secondary education. B.A. in psychology, social welfare or counseling preferred (not required).
Experience: At least 6 months experience in mental health
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have a valid CA driver’s license in good standing with proof of current auto insurance. Ability to pass pre-employment background check, Med/TB clearance.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 11 Paid time off for holidays and generous vacation plan
- Employer paid life insurance plan.
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, child care and commuter expenses.
- Discounts, appreciation events, and more