LVN/LPT - Part Time
Anka is seeking multiple Licensed Psych Tech/Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN / LPTs) for our new Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) program in Santa Maria!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: Santa Maria CRT is a Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) Program for individuals experiencing an acute behavioral health crisis. Unlike programs that are held in a psychiatric unit or hospital-like facility, Santa Maria CRT is held in a natural home setting in order to better engage the individual in the recovery process. Our clients participate in a highly structured recovery program and work with a team of specialists who help them resolve the behavioral or emotional issues associated with their crisis and give them the tools necessary to help them work through future challenges and re-integrate back into the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION: The LVN / LPT will be essential team member in the support and treatment of our clients in our new CRT program. The primary goal of CRT is to divert clients from hospitalization and provide a positive and therapeutic environment. This CRT program will have 8-12 beds.
We are seeking:
1 Part Time Licensed Psych Tech/Licensed Vocational Nurses
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES. In cooperation with the Program Administrator and clinical team, the LVN / LPT will:
- Provide daily nursing services such as client care, individual counseling, medication support, and case management.
- Participate in updating of treatment plans, administering medications, and monitoring interactions
- Chart and report any significant changes in condition and general progress of clients
- Administer, monitor and take inventory of medications
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of experience in the mental health field.
- Bi-cultural/bi-lingual experience preferred
- Possession of a valid California license to practice as a Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Licensed Vocational Nurse, issued by the California Board of Psychiatric Technician Examiners, current and in good standing
- Must have valid California Driver's License; good driving record. Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of Anka insurance carrier.
WHAT WE OFFER: We value our employees and provide competitive benefit and health plans in addition to a matching 401k Retirement plan.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.