Clinical Intern for Residential Eating Disorder Program
Under the supervision of the Clinical Administrator and Program Administrator, assist in the development, implementation and promotion of a 6-bed residential treatment facility for adolescents who have Eating Disorders.
The days/hours: 32 hours per week:
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a full range of clinical services including; individual, family and group therapy; psychosocial and risk assessment; and develop and evaluate treatment plans.
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team which includes prescribers, case managers, physicians, nurses, consumers, family members and other mental health personnel from Anka and referral agencies.
- Assure that all clients are actively and strategically involved in the development and implementation of their individual treatment and discharge plans
- Comply with all regulations for treatment, federal, state, local and contract obligations as related to clients and clinical and treatment issues.
- Responsible for timely and accurate charting that meets Anka Quality Assurance Standards.
Professional Must be a registered MFT-Intern, ASW, LPCC-Intern or Post Doc Psychology Intern. Supervision for licensure will be provided by Anka.
Education Required: Master’s Degree/ Doctorate Degree in social, health, behavioral sciences or related field required.
Experience Required: Preferable to have two (2) years’ experience working as a member on a clinical team and/or (1) years’ experience preferred specifically in working with Eating Disorders clients. Experience in residential treatment is an asset. Bi-cultural/bi-lingual experience is an asset. Will provide training.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have a valid CA driver’s license in good standing with proof of current auto insurance. Ability to pass pre-employment background check, Med/TB clearance.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, etc.