Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker - On Call
Anka is looking for kind and flexible Mental Health Rehabilitation Workers to join our team at Ranch Desert in Indio on an on-call basis. Ranco Desert CRT is a 24 hour facility, so we have day and noc shifts avaialbe on an on-call basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION: The MHRW will participate in the operation of our 15-bed crisis residential treatment facility for psychiatrically acute or sub-acute adults who require 24-hour supervision and intense structure. The primary responsibility of a Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker is to provide a positive environment wherein consumers can build on their strengths, utilizing a dual recovery model, within the therapeutic milieu using social rehabilitation principles in a community-based setting.
ON-CALL MHRW position open for DAY Shift from 7:00am to 7:30pm and NOC shift from 7:00pm to 7:30am.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Program Administrator,
- Coordinate and monitor treatment plans for the clients, which can include intake, assessment and discharge planning
- Meet standard of Medi-Cal billing productivity by ensuring each direct billable service is accurately and timely documented.
- Complete the admission process on consumers referred by the case management team and accepted into the program, including an initial intake and treatment plan.
- Maintain a positive therapeutic environment that promotes clients in all aspects of the program and community
- Participate in weekly evaluation of clients' progress in case conferences with supervisor and other staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent. B.A. Degree or M.A. Degree in psychology, social welfare or counseling is preferred.
- One year in a mental health residential treatment setting preferred.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license in good standing with proof of current auto insurance.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We value our employees and provide great benefits such as a matching 401k Retirement plan, health insurance and possible opportunities for certification, training and education.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.