Under the supervision of Executive Director Vocational Services, Program Administrator supervise the day to day operations of program, supervise work crews, enforce all program rules, and to provide reports on work done. Planning, implementation, evaluation and promotion of program employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ability to establish rapport with persons of differing ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds;
2. Good oral and written communication skills;
3. Ability to maintain visual and auditory observance of employee behavior;
4. Ability to work in a frequently unpredictable environment;
5. Ability to keenly observe and provide detailed and accurate descriptions of observations;
6. Ability to firmly enforce rules and regulations;
7. Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to emergency situations;
8. A high degree of maturity, integrity, emotional stability, and good judgment.
9. Responsible to Prepare daily and monthly attendance reports, schedule for Grounds maintenance work crews. Program Vehicles maintenance, grounds worker safety gear, grounds crew equipment maintenance. Performance of grounds workers and preparation of payroll for program employees.
10. Assure the program operates as scheduled and is in keeping with the structure, rules, and philosophy of the program;
11. Comply with the Anka policy requirement to submit proof of valid CDL, maintain good driving record, and submit proof of auto insurance for current period of coverage.
12. Obey all federal, state and local laws, as well as Anka Policies and Procedures.
13. Perform all other duties as assigned.
14. Work closely with Caltrans yard supervisors to ensure quality of work and any other job related concerns or issues.
15. Orient staff in administrative procedures, safety issues, use of equipment and security procedures.
16. Provide direct supervision to all grounds maintenance workers;
17. Report incidents in Anka electronic records, within the established protocols,
18. Monitor weather conditions as the day progresses to ensure safety,
19. Train employees on proper equipment use and safety on the worksite.
Job Descriptions are subject to change without notice based on the needs of the Agency/Program.
Education: Completion of sixty (60) units of academic college work from an accredited college or university that is acceptable within the United States' college or university system.
Experience: Two years’ experience in the social services field, including one year of supervisory/ administrative experience. Experience in community organization advocacy and work with the juveniles is desirable. Bi-lingual in English/ Spanish desirable. Experience working in multi-ethnic communities desirable.
License: A current California Valid-Class "C" Driver's License for operation of the 12 passenger van(s). Proof of auto insurance. Possession of a valid First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificate
Skills and Abilities: Ability to communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate verbally by phone in English in a clear and concise manner. Ability to work in extreme weather.
Physical Abilities: Ability to lift up to 30 pounds. Must be able to navigate several flights of stairs during each work shift. Ability to drive safely in heavy traffic and inclement weather.
Employment is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work, 18 years of age, verification of degree/credentials, satisfactory health exam and tuberculosis testing, fingerprint clearance, submit proof of valid California Driver's License, good driving record (must meet insurability requirements of Anka carrier), submit proof of auto insurance for current period of coverage (employees who drive to and from work and on agency business), successful completion of CPR and First Aid training, and agree to uphold all Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. Policies and Procedures, 7.10 Policy on Confidential Information, 8.26 Policy on Outside Employment, 8.32 Policy on Prohibiting/Preventing Workplace Violence, 8.4 Policy to Prohibit Harassment in the Workplace, 8.9 Policy on Ethics, agree (by signature) to adhere to 15.0 Drug-Free Workplace Policy, 16.0 & 16.1 Policy on Abuse Reporting, compliance with Workplace Injury and Illness Prevention Policies, and compliance with 28.0 HIPAA Rules and Regulations. 23.0 Email and Privacy, 26.0 Use of Information, Equipment and Technology. 29.0 Code of Conduct Policy. 40.0 Sex Offender Lifetime Registration – Applicant Tenant. 42.0 Policy on Nondisclosure.
ANKA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, gender identity, disability (physical/mental), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Minorities/Consumers/Ex-Consumers are encouraged to apply.
MEDICAL, DENTAL, LIFE, DISABILITY