Anka is seeking a reliable and flexible Driver for our Crisis Stabilization (CS) Program in Rohnert Park, CA on an On Call basis to start immediately.
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Driver’s primary responsibility is to provide transportation for clients, as well as monitor and ensure that the company vehicle is safe and in good repair.
This is an on-call, part time position with flexible hours.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES. Under the Supervision of our Program Administrator:
- Keep a maintenance record for program vehicle, including records of what work has been done and a schedule of normal maintenance work necessary in the future.
- Maintain and schedule all vehicle maintenance, safety, and upkeep as necessary, and obtain bids for work required.
- Arrange transportation for any special outing, as necessary.
- Be available for any emergencies, as requested.
- Purchase menu specified food items from food sources.
- Driver must present a positive attitude and promote good will throughout the Corporation.
- Must possess ability to deal with passengers at their level and needs, and not be parental in dealing with daily issues.
- One year in a mental health setting preferred, but not required. Bi-cultural/bi-lingual is an asset.
- Must have valid California Driver's License; good driving record. Proof of current auto insurance and must meet insurability requirements of Anka insurance carrier.
- Possess a caring and positive attitude and a desire to help people.
WHAT WE OFFER: We value our employees and provide competitive benefit and health plans in addition to a matching 401k Retirement plan.
ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.