Licensed Clinician (Per Diem)
Great opportunity for a licensed clinician to provide on-site individual and group psychotherapy to clients in a residential setting within a multidisciplinary team setting. Requires skills and experience in working with clients with developmental disabilities, mental disorders and substance abuse disorders. Focus of treatment is providing clients with skills to promote community integration and independence.
- This is a subcontractor position, 8 hours per month at each facility for a total of 16 hours per month.
- Must have current licensure as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Must have experience working with clients with developmental/intellectual disabilities and mental disorders.
Experience working in a Regional Center-funded group home or State Developmental Center preferred. Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. For over 40 years, we have provided caring, dependable, and professional community behavioral health and social service programs that serve nearly 15,000 individuals throughout California and Michigan each year. Please visit our website at www.ankabhi.org for more information.
ABOUT THE POSITION:Under the supervision of the Program Administrator, the Clinician is responsible for program services and programming offered to participants. Responsible for implementation of individual therapy, group therapy and case management services. Responsible for quality assurance of charting, documentation of all services, and provision of services.
Hourly/Salary Range: $50-$55 hourly
- This is a subcontractor position, 8 hours per month at each facility for a total of 16 hours per month
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide initial clinical mental health assessment to clients.
- Possess knowledge of psychotropic medications (use and side effects).
- Possess understanding of developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Possess an understanding of the DSM-V as a basis for diagnosis.
- Protect client’s rights and maintain confidentiality of persons served.
- Responsible for facilitating specialty groups for participants referred to the program.
- Attend clinical meetings, coordination meetings, and staff meetings.
- Participate in updating of treatment plans in consultation with Program Administrator, psychiatrists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts and all other treatment staff.
- Licensed in good standing as a Licensed Psychologist, LMFT or LCSW.
Experience Required: Minimum of two years working with adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities, mental disorders and substance abuse disorders.
- Must have Clinical knowledge and the ability to supervise and have knowledge of the roles and rules that govern the supervision of the various disciplines in the field, ability to work as a team member with other clinical and administrative staff in authority
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with programming staff, basic computer skills, and related business applications.
- Must have skills and experience with evidence based practices.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 9 days paid time off for holidays and generous vacation plan
- Employer paid life insurance plan, LTD and ADD.
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, child care and commuter expenses.
- Discounts, appreciation events, and more