Licensed Mental Health Clinician
Anka is looking for kind and flexible full time Licensed Mental Health Clinician to join our team at Nierika House in Concord, CA.
Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives! Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
In operation for over 30 years, Nierika House is one of Anka’s oldest and most beloved programs. Anka’s Nierika House is a Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT) Program for individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis. There are a maximum of 16 individuals residing at any given time, staying an average of 30 days. The program is for psychiatrically acute or sub-acute adults who require 24-hour supervision and intense structure. The program's primary goal is to divert clients from hospitalization or act as an alternative to hospitalization and to re-integrate clients into the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION :
Under the supervision of the Clinical Administrator and Program Administrator, help to plan, implement, evaluate and promote a 16-bed crisis residential treatment facility for the stabilization, support and treatment for people who have mental/emotional disabilities.
Days/Hours of Shift available: Sunday - Wednesday; 9AM - 7PM
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-site clinical supervision as needed in absence of clinical administrator.
- Participate in monitoring compliance with ANKA's expected standard of Medi-Cal billing.
- Provide clinical training to staff.
- Maintain linkages with County and Community programs and participate in problem solving sessions when needed.
- Participate in the implementation of individual treatment plans, conferring with the staff psychiatrist and other professionals involved in a client's treatment.
- Assure that all clients are actively and strategically involved in the development and implementation of their individual treatment and discharge plans.
- Coordinate with Program Administrator/Clinical Administrator in the planning and implementation of daily programmatic activities, i.e., one on one, groups (therapy, substance abuse, living skills, etc.) that are required to assist adults in crisis.
- Provide individual and group therapy for clients in the facility.
- Four (4) years experience in mental health work; at least two (2) years in a community-based mental health setting; two (2) years experience in administrative supervision. Experience in crisis residential treatment is an asset. Bi-cultural/bi-lingual experience is an asset.
- LCSW or MFT or Licensed Psychologist - current qualified in California in good standing. (Will consider license eligible individual).
- Masters Degree in social, health, behavioral sciences or related field required.
Other Requirements: Must have a valid CA driver’s license in good standing with proof of current auto insurance. Ability to pass pre-employment background check, Med/TB clearance and obtain FBI/DOJ fingerprint clearance.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 11 days paid time off for holidays and generous vacation plan
- Employer paid life insurance plan, LTD and ADD.
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, child care and commuter expenses.
- Discounts, appreciation events, and more
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!